Please see the following instruction:
1. Connect your device to the PC using a USB connector.
(The very first time you do this, your PC will automatically install a COM port driver)
You can check which COM port is being used by looking in the Device manager
E.g.: Silicon Labs CP210x USB to UART Bridge(COM14)
2. Settings - Select the correct COM port.
3. Download - Click on Download and progress bar will appear.
4. On the PrimeTest 250+ press and hold the Recall (file open image) button for a few seconds.
When all data has been captured and stored the progress bar will disappear and you will be asked where to save the data.
5. Open File - once the file is saved you can click the "Open" button to open the document with default application. For example, if you saved the file in .csv format (the default) then it may open using a spreadsheet application.
Please note in step 4; press the Recall button until the USB symbol appears (note if this is depressed for too long or not long enough only the data headers will download).