Download your free comprehensive guide to electrical safety testing during manufacture today.
If you are responsible for the electrical safety of your manufactured goods then this guide is ideal for you. We cover the following topics:
1. Terms used when testing equipment - we bring you up to speed with the terminology and current types so you can understand what we are refering to in the guide.
2. The benefits of electrical safety testing - we talk about why it is important to ensure the electrical safety of your products.
3. The standards - including UL, IEC, BSI and more.
4. Different test regimes - different regimies that can be used including Type and Routine.
5. Electric shock - how it happens and the effect it can have on the human body.
6. Setting up a safe working environment.
7. Product classes - we cover Class I, II and III and what makes them differnet.
8. The definition of test - what makes a good test.
9. Test types including Dielectric, Insulation and Leakage tests.
10. Standards and test voltages.
Complete the form below to download your free copy today.
Sign up to our Newsletter.
Stay up to date with the latest industry and product news, as well as our free educational content such as webinars and our expert guides.