If you are responsible for carrying out Portable Appliance Testing or managing those who do, then you will need to create and maintain suitable records and documentation.
In this webinar, Seaward the experts in electrical safety testing, show you how to use the industry standard PATGuard 3 software and other record keeping tools to effectively manage your portable appliance testing activities.
Understanding documentation and record keeping
- Why do we keep records slide?
- Legislation & Guidance
- Compliance wheel
- Sample certificates from the CoP
Introduction to PATGuard 3 software
- Introduction (what it is, works with & general overview)
- Record keeping (managing data, sites, locations etc.)
- Upload (Inc. Remote)/Download
- Other Features (PPM, RA, Time Manager)
Other record keeping tools
- Risk Assessment template
- Website resource
- Webinars on demand & future webinars
- Online demo & PAT Consultation
- Up & coming webinars