In this educational webinar, Richard Slade answers your PAT FAQs. We discuss:
- Calculating the correct resistance on long leads.
- How to test 110V and 400V (3 phase) equipment and leads.
- Testing fixed equipment.
- Testing portable RCDs.
- Testing equipment with soft switches.
- Testing SELV (separated extra low voltage) equipment.
- Testing laptops and laptop power supplies.
- Live Q&A session
If you have any questions about this webinar please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up to our Newsletter.
Stay up to date with the latest industry and product news, as well as our free educational content such as webinars and our expert guides.