This webinar is aimed at anyone involved with the test and inspection of equipment for use in the hire industry. This could be ideal for anyone from the workshop team to depot managers.
The webinar covers the following topics:
- HAE Code of Practice – An introduction
- Safe Working Environments
- Types of Equipment and how to identify
- What are the tests and how are they performed?
- Minimum Required Tests
- Frequency and Schedule of Testing
- Routine Verification of Test Equipment
If you have any questions about electrical safety testing hire equipment or would like to talk to us about our test solutions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.