Our offices will be closed on Monday 21st June for a company holiday. We are giving everyone the day off to say thank you for their commitment, dedication and hard work throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our offices will reopen as usual on Tuesday 22nd June.
After 1 minute of being idle the PV200/210 will turn itself off in order to conserve battery power. This auto shutdown period can be extended as follows:
1. Turn the PV200/210 unit off.
2. Press and hold the NULL key, then press both the ON/OFF keys together. Keep holding the NULL key.
3. The display will show “OFF” on line 1, and the turnoff time on line 2 (in minutes).
4. Keep holding the NULL key and press the Viso key. Each press of the Viso key will increment the turnoff time.
5. Increment beyond 10 to set the time back to 1 minute.
Note: When displaying DC Operating Power (section 5.9) the Auto Shutdown function is deactivated whilst DC voltage or current are detected. This will allow extended time for monitoring DC power.