Our offices will be closed on Monday 21st June for a company holiday. We are giving everyone the day off to say thank you for their commitment, dedication and hard work throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our offices will reopen as usual on Tuesday 22nd June.
1. Disconnect all cables from the PV test inputs (8 & 9 in figure 2).
2. Connect the current clamp to the red – black 4mm probe inputs.
3. Move the current clamp switch to the 40A position.
4. Press the zero key on the current clamp for a few seconds.
5. Place the clamp around the DC cable of the solar installation.
6. Press the Viso key until the clamp icon (figure 3, icon b) appears on the LCD.
7. The measured current is shown on the LCD next to the clamp icon.
Note: The Auto key is disabled whilst the DC power measurement is in use.