Read how our customers are using our trusted test equipment in our case studies
1. Disconnect all cables from the PV test inputs (8 & 9 in figure 2).
2. Connect the current clamp to the red – black 4mm probe inputs.
3. Move the current clamp switch to the 40A position.
4. Press the zero key on the current clamp for a few seconds.
5. Place the clamp around the DC cable of the solar installation.
6. Press the Viso key until the clamp icon (figure 3, icon b) appears on the LCD.
7. The measured current is shown on the LCD next to the clamp icon.
Note: The Auto key is disabled whilst the DC power measurement is in use.