1. Turn off the PV200/210.
2. Press and hold the key and then press simultaneously the key and the key.
3. The date format and time format is shown as follows:
MM = month
DD = day
YYYY = year
HH = hours
MM = minutes
SS = seconds
4. Use the key to navigate to the field that you wish to change.
5. A flashing field shows that this field can be set.
6. Use the key and the key, to increase or decrease the value. With each change, the seconds’ field is set to zero.
7. Turn off the device to save the setting.
Note: If the PV200/210 has established a Solarlink™ connection to the Survey
200R, the date/ time of the PV200/210 will automatically be synchronized to the date/ time of the Survey 200R.
The Survey 200R real-time clock is the master and the PV 200/210 the slave.
Sign up to our Newsletter.
Stay up to date with the latest industry and product news, as well as our free educational content such as webinars and our expert guides.