After 1 minute of being idle the PV200 or PV210 will turn itself off in order to conserve battery power. This auto shutdown period can be extended as follows:
1. Turn the PV200 or PV210 unit off
2. Press and hold the NULL key, then press both the ON/OFF (Riso and Mode) keys together. Keep holding the NULL key.
3. The display will show “OFF” on line 1, and the turnoff time on line 2 (in minutes)
4. Keep holding the NULL key and press the Viso key. Each press of the Viso key will increment the turnoff time.
5. Increment beyond 10 to set the time back to 1 minute
Note: When displaying DC Operating Power the Auto Shutdown function is deactivated whilst DC voltage or current are detected. This will allow extended time for monitoring DC power.
Discover the world of GMC INSTRUMENTS - CLICK on the brand logos below.