Our offices will be closed on Monday 21st June for a company holiday. We are giving everyone the day off to say thank you for their commitment, dedication and hard work throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our offices will reopen as usual on Tuesday 22nd June.
The PV150 can automatically compensate for the resistance of the test leads as follows:
1. Hold the tips of the test probes firmly together as shown, to ensure a good electrical connection.
2. Press and hold the Rpe Null key (4).
3. The measured resistance of the test leads is shown in the primary display until a beep is heard.
4. The Rpe display will now 0.00 and the Null icon is illuminated.
5. All subsequent measurements will take into account the test lead resistance compensation until the function is disabled by pressing the Rpe Null key (4)
Note: A maximum test lead resistance of 10W ohms can be taken into account. If the test lead resistance is greater than 10W an error beep will indicate that the Lead Zero function has failed.
Note: For ease of use, the PV150 will store the lead compensation when switched off and recall this value when next switched on. The stored value is only applicable to the test leads used when the compensation measurement was made. If the test leads are replaced the Rpe null function should be repeated using the replacement test leads.