Replacing the Fuse
1. Before opening the Solar PV150 ensure that it is disconnected from all voltages!
Electric shock danger! All replacement fuse types are specified for ratings and size on the battery compartment cover on the rear of the Solar PV150.
2. Power the unit off.
3. Disconnect all the test leads from the unit.
4. Position the Solar PV150 face down and release the captive screw in the battery compartment cover.
5. Remove the battery compartment cover.
6. Lift one end of the fuse out of the fuse holder with the help of a flat bladed screwdriver.
7. Lift the defective fuse completely out of the fuse holder.
8. Insert a new fuse as described and specified by the text on the battery compartment cover.
9. Ensure that the new fuse is seated and centered in the fuse holder.
10. Relocate the battery cover over the battery compartment and fasten in position with the battery cover captive screw.
Sign up to our Newsletter.
Stay up to date with the latest industry and product news, as well as our free educational content such as webinars and our expert guides.