PATGuard 3 requires you to Close “E Manager” before reinstalling the software. This will allow the software to fully close on your computer allowing the software to be installed correctly. Follow the steps below to close E manager.
1. Open PATGuard 3 and press “Ok”
2. Once PATGuard 3 is opened, go to the “help” tab which is located at the top.
3. Click on “Check for updates”.
4. Press “Ctrl, Alt + Delete” to open up the “Start Task Manager”
5. Click on the “Processes” tab.
6. Scroll down the list and click on “'eManager3.exe*32”
7. Click “End Process” to end eManager
Sign up to our Newsletter.
Stay up to date with the latest industry and product news, as well as our free educational content such as webinars and our expert guides.