Our offices will be closed on Monday 21st June for a company holiday. We are giving everyone the day off to say thank you for their commitment, dedication and hard work throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our offices will reopen as usual on Tuesday 22nd June.
PATGuard 3 requires you to Close “E Manager” before reinstalling the software. This will allow the software to fully close on your computer allowing the software to be installed correctly. Follow the steps below to close E manager.
1. Open PATGuard 3 and press “Ok”
2. Once PATGuard 3 is opened, go to the “help” tab which is located at the top.
3. Click on “Check for updates”.
4. Press “Ctrl, Alt + Delete” to open up the “Start Task Manager”
5. Click on the “Processes” tab.
6. Scroll down the list and click on “'eManager3.exe*32”
7. Click “End Process” to end eManager