Our offices will be closed on Monday 21st June for a company holiday. We are giving everyone the day off to say thank you for their commitment, dedication and hard work throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our offices will reopen as usual on Tuesday 22nd June.
In some reports if the text is too long it can go over more than one line. If you wish to prevent this you can shrink the text to fit the column width using these instructions.
In PATGuard 3
1. In the reports tab right click on the desired report and select Edit.
2. Once in the Designer ensure you are in the ‘Report Structure’ window select ‘Table: ASSETS [[Locations2Assets]]’ as per the below.
3. Double click on the area under the column you wish to shrink in the report preview to open a new window, see below.
4. In the right hand list select ‘Fit’.
5. Use the dropdown to select ‘2 (shrink)’ and press OK.
6. Back in the ‘Report Structure’ window select the next ‘Table: ASSETS’ and repeat the process.
7. Depending upon which report, you will need to do this 4 or 8 times.
8. Press Save, to confirm your changes.