Read how our customers are using our trusted test equipment in our case studies
This How to guide is to help if you are trying to install PATGuard 3 on a standalone PC. Please note, you need to be an Administrator on the PC to do this.
Installing on a standalone PC
1. Once you have downloaded PATGuard 3, double-click the downloaded file to install PATGuard 3 on your system. Click Next > on the following screen to start the installation process.
2. Review the Licence Agreement and click Next > to continue.
3.For a standalone PC select Standalone PC and click Next > to continue.
4.Either leave the installation directory as the default or change it if you wish and click Next > to continue.
5. Click Next > to continue.
6. You will be asked to confirm you options. Click Install to continue.
7. You will be shown the progress of the installation.
8. When the installation has finished, click Finish to launch PATGuard 3
9. PATGuard 3 will now start and the Login screen appear.
10. Click OK to launch PATGuard 3.