We have a number of educational webinars for you to view on demandFind out more
1. From the Home Screen, press F4
2. On the next screen, select option 8, Memory.
3. Press F4 to enter the Delete options menu.
4. Use the up and down arrows to navigate to the type of data you would like to delete.
5. Press F3 to select the data you would like to delete.
6. Press F4 to delete the data.
7. You will see a safety net popup to make sure you have selected the right data to delete.
8. Press the Enter key above the green button on the keypad to confirm deletion.
9. Wait for the Apollo to delete the information and press Enter again when you receive the popup notification.
10. Press F1 to go back to the Home screen.