Our offices will be closed on Monday 21st June for a company holiday. We are giving everyone the day off to say thank you for their commitment, dedication and hard work throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our offices will reopen as usual on Tuesday 22nd June.
1. On Home screen of the Apollo press “F4”
2. In the menu select “Download” which is number 5.
3. In the “Download from Apollo” field select “To PATGuard”.
4. In the “using:-“ field select “USB-PC cable”
5. Press “F4” to send the data to PATGuard 3.
6. In PatGuard 3 add the test Instrument if you have not done so.
7. Under data transfer “download to tester”
8. Select your instrument from the drop down box
9. Search for the Source file which should be saved as “ApolloDownload.gar”