1. On the home screen press "F4"
2. In the menu screen press "3" this is the Bluetooth option.
3. In the Bluetooth menu press "F2" to search for Bluetooth devices
4. Using the arrow keys scroll up to "Bar Code" and press the right arrow key. This will bring up the Bluetooth devices the Apollo+ has found.
5. Select the 2D barcode scanner.
6. Finally Press "F4" to save.
Sign up to our Newsletter.
Stay up to date with the latest industry and product news, as well as our free educational content such as webinars and our expert guides.