Our offices will be closed on Monday 21st June for a company holiday. We are giving everyone the day off to say thank you for their commitment, dedication and hard work throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our offices will reopen as usual on Tuesday 22nd June.
1. On Home screen press “F4”
2. In the menu select “Upload” which is number 7.
3. In the using field select USB-PC cable.
4. In “PAT Testing” select which site or location you wish to upload
5. Under data transfer “upload to tester”
6. Select the “Destination” and the correct drive from the dropdown.
7. Select the client, site and location you would like to upload to the tester.
8. A message will appear “File Saved Successfully:\\ApolloUpload.gar
9. Press “F3” on your Apollo unit.
10. A message will appear “SSS Data Uploaded OK”