Please click on the link below to find the best way to contact us during the COVID-19 pandemic.Find out more
1. On Home screen press “F4”
2. In the menu select “Upload” which is number 7.
3. In the using field select USB-PC cable.
4. In “PAT Testing” select which site or location you wish to upload
5. Under data transfer “upload to tester”
6. Select the “Destination” and the correct drive from the dropdown.
7. Select the client, site and location you would like to upload to the tester.
8. A message will appear “File Saved Successfully:\\ApolloUpload.gar
9. Press “F3” on your Apollo unit.
10. A message will appear “SSS Data Uploaded OK”