You can perform a Checkbox Sequence on your Apollo Series test instruments, the following guide will help you to perform this (note you require a seaward Apollo Series Checkbox and IEC lead to perform this test). Please check all aspects of this before contacting the technical support helpline.
1. Please register your Apollo to receive an additional 12 months warranty plus full access to Product Support. You can do this at www.seaward.com/warranty24 or by completing the form in the “Care and Support” card and returning by post.
2. Please ensure your Apollo has the latest firmware installed, to do this please see the following link: www.seaward.com/apollo-series-firmware
3. From the Apollo “Home Screen” select “F1” then select the manual PAT button “F3” .
4. In this page select the “Checkbox” function “F3” .
5. You will now see a “Checkbox Setup” message:
6. Connect the mains supply to the black socket on the Apollo Series
7. Connect the red IEC lead between both sockets on the Apollo Series (do not connect the Checkbox yet)
8. An IEC lead and polarity test will be performed to check this lead.
9. You will now see a page requesting you to “Attach checkbox”
10. Connect the red IEC lead to the Checkbox
11. Connect the red test lead to the 4mm socket on the Checkbox (and red Apollo Series test socket)
12. Select “F3” to confirm (a green tick will appear in the middle of the page) and then select “F5” to continue.
13. After completion of the above you should see a “Warning” message before the mains supply is applied – you will need to select the green start button to perform a mains powered test.
14. The test sequence should now be complete and a message displaying the outcome will be displayed – confirm this using the “return” key (the button above the green start button).
Discover the world of GMC INSTRUMENTS - CLICK on the brand logos below.