Our offices will be closed on Monday 21st June for a company holiday. We are giving everyone the day off to say thank you for their commitment, dedication and hard work throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our offices will reopen as usual on Tuesday 22nd June.
1. Connect your USB serial adapter to your Supernova data lead
2. Connect the 9 pin connector to the Supernova
3. Connect the USB connector to your PC
4. Open windows device manager on your pc
5. View ports and identify which COM port is being used by the USB serial adapter
6. Open PATGuard 3
7. Open the database which you would like to upload to the Supernova
8. Add the Test Instrument if not done so
9. Under data transfer click on “upload to tester”
10. Select Seaward Supernova Elite as the Destination
11. Choose the COM port identified in step 5
12. Select Remote Mode on the Supernova
13. You will see the data transfer to the Supernova
14. The transfer will be completed when the Supernova displays READY SSS COMMAND MODE