This guide gives an overview of low resistance measurement techniques, explains common causes of errors and how to avoid them. We have also included useful tables of wire and cable characteristics, temperature coefficients and formulas to ensure you make the best possible choice when selecting your measuring instrument and measurement technique.
The guide contains useful information such as:
- Principles of resistance measurement
- Methods of 4 terminal connections
- Possible measurement errors
- Choosing the right instrument
- Application examples
- Useful formulas and charts