With the Executive Hire Show being postponed to 2022, we thought that we would bring our knowledge and expertise to you.
Join us on the 28th April where we will host a day of events where you can learn and ask our experts and questions. Here is our schedule:
Importance of electrical safety testing: 9am-10am
- Why we do the tests
- HAE code of Practice
- Things to look for
- Importance of Visual Checks
Safe working areas explained: 11am-12pm
- Understanding the effects of shock
- Protecting against electric shock
- Operator training and skills
- Test equipment considerations
Alternatives to flash testing: 1pm-2pm
- Why do we flash test?
- What are the alternatives?
- Limitations and Safety
- Test equipment in the hire industry
Meet Seaward's safety testers: 3pm-4pm
- Introduce the two test units
- Focus on features and benefits
- Live Demo
- Different applications in the Hire industry - Q&A
We are also giving you the opportunity to book your own 1-2-1 demo on the 29th with our specialists where you can see our electrical safety test equipment working and ask any questions you have.
We hope you can join us.