Due to the new changes to the 5th Edition code of practice and the removal of the inspection and test frequency table, risk assessment is now more important than ever. In this Seaward webinar we will take you through the 5th edition changes relating to risk assessment and show you how you can carry out your own risk assessments.
• Changes to risk assessment under the 5th Edition
• The Law and Purpose of Risk Assessment
• The factors that should be considered
• Methods of Risk Assessment
• Tools that can help
• Seaward’s Risk Assessment Template
• Live Q&A session
Those attending the webinar will also be able to download a copy of our new Seaward 5th edition risk assessment template that they can adapt and use for their own risk assessments.