This webinar is aimed at anyone involved with the test and inspection of equipment for use in the hire industry. This could be ideal for anyone from the workshop team to depot managers.
The webinar will cover the following topics:
- HAE Code of Practice
- An introduction Safe Working Environments
- Types of Equipment and how to identify
- What are the tests and how are they performed?
- Minimum Required Tests
- Frequency and Schedule of Testing
- Routine Verification of Test Equipment
Attendees will also be able to ask our Hire Equipment Testing Specialist, Lee Warburton any questions during the webinar which he will answer at the end.
If you have any questions about the webinar, electrical safety testing or our test equipment please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our test equipment is available worldwide and we are always here to help.
Please select your session from the drop down above and complete the form below to sign up.
We hope you can attend.