- To proactively promote our products and services directly to end users.
- To seek out new routes to market for the Calibrationhouse portfolio.
- To maximise sales, both on-site and back at base to the full.
- To support other parts of the Seaward Group by identifying opportunities with new and existing customers
- To liaise with Marketing regarding potential opportunities for additional products/services to the range and customer intelligence.
- To develop customer relationships to ensure business retention
- To feedback to operations team on opportunities for growth of the service offering
- To provide detailed quotations to customers.
- Generate 500k of new business per annum
- To source new business opportunities in Northern England and Scotland in multiple business sectors.
- To retain and maximise the opportunity from existing on-site and back to base calibration business to maintain existing low churn rates
- To understand how business opportunities match with our back to base and onsite calibration capabilities
- To attend quarterly sales meetings.
- Utilise website data and generate opportunity.
- Generating sales opportunity.
- Generate £500k of service revenue per annum
- On going updates of customer records in CRM system.
- Following up generated quotations.
- Retention of existing business.
- Accurately recording personal activity against KPI’s.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience Required
· Experience within the calibration Industry would be preferable.
· Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office/CRM
· Well presented, personable.
· Sound sales background.
· Good Communication skills.
· Good self starter with tenacity and drive.
· Target driven.
- Preferably educated to degree level in either an Electronics or Sales and Marketing discipline