London - South West
· Experience within the instrumentation industry or previous calibration experience in an electrical/electronic role.
· Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· Sound mathematical knowledge.
· Meticulous & target driven.
· Knowledge of quality standards/systems
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Good self-starter with tenacity and drive.
· Company vehicle
· Company performance bonus
· 25 days holiday per annum
· Company healthcare
· Company pension scheme
· Length of service bonus
If you believe you have what it takes to join our dynamic team please get in touch!
Sign up to our Newsletter.
Stay up to date with the latest industry and product news, as well as our free educational content such as webinars and our expert guides.